Nuance Morning

cool your morning bring peace
accompanied by hot tea, looking at the mountain semeru
Thick fog still blanketed expanse of foliage
signifies the beauty of the universe
let me give you a greeting for this morning
hey look the canaries showered this morning with his whistling
frolic like a utter beautiful morning

clean, beautiful, so stunning panoramic morning
there no uproar here
I closed my eyes for a moment
while enjoying the feel of the morning
terbelai spoiled when I started to move my legs
forward and stretched out my hand

meaningless if nature did not give each other
meaningless if the morning without the sun welcome
harmonious and romantic
so they say

I closed this morning to enjoy the pleasure of droplets
end of warm tea in my grasp
nuances morning


By. Julius Sitanggang 

cool your morning bring peace accompanied by hot tea, looking at the mountain semeru Thick fog still blanketed expanse of foliage signifies the beauty of the universe
  
 atmosphere that morning had long felt is back, thank you universe, you still give your beauty this morning and I feel very calm and peaceful.

want it to disappear from the busy life and move on to a world without bustle. where all live naturally and without the stress that hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language