Speck Of Remorse

My old love, when we are together
share a taste for good
My old love, when we are together
share a sense of all ages
until the time I had seen
betrayal in love
I love the treacherous
I fell and could not rise again
I'm drowning in a sea of ​​deep wounds
I'm lost and do not know the direction their way home
I'm without you dust grains
step aside
pull over .. away all that happened between us
thank you for your betrayal
obviously you're not getting the best
and the more clearly you more I love and have to go
go ..
and do not come back
to love banded and diminish the sense of
goodbye to you ..
goodbye my love


By. Julius Sitanggang

My old love, when we are together share a taste for good My old love, when we are together

a relationship that was so long ago and should end with a break up is a heartbreaking thing, what 4 years of dating but not all end up with unnatural and quarrels.

 if he is not a match then all must be passed, but if he does then my mate had to go back and uniting all the feeling back without a hint of resentment and regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language