Expression Of the Soul

above the sky there is sky
end of the world feels mortal
like a magnificent star studded sky
O my soul pour let this surge
natural charm that is so amazing
O my soul leave the body
give a touch of an invisible wind
eyes not stop staring
never stop nasal breathing
universe welcomed
waiting like a king his throne
black to fade
a sparkling white
see ..
I looked at so vast ocean
see ..
I stared at the sky so vast
I saw his body shaking grass excited
water movement like the sound of my body
shield rocks my soul
Where else would I go
Worlds apart greet
and enjoy the handiwork of the Almighty


By.Julius Sitanggang

above the sky there is sky end of the world feels mortal like a magnificent star studded sky

expression of the soul .. yes expression of the soul can vent all without having to have a limit. when the soul begins to feel something great and senseless then the soul will begin to express it in words.

 a natural phenomenon created by God who makes everything beautiful and make his creatures freely admire the beauty of Nature. create emotion in words is a melodious chant and no ideology except that of the owner of such words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language