She And Old Guitar

silent night come
want to remove all desire without fatigue
I saw an old guitar in the corner of the wall standing
long untouched ..
I took and I play my favorite songs
memory recall images
not felt tears in my eyes
old guitar
brittle with age
but does not change the sound sonority
cup of coffee and a seat that has become a friend
add to the warmth of the night
running time
second by second singing tone
I play an old guitar continues
I hope all of chant
could hear
she and old guitar
a part of my life.


By.Julius Sitanggang 
silent night come want to remove all desire without fatigue I saw an old guitar in the corner of the wall standing long untouched ..


old guitar discussing old memories with him that I've always loved, this memory I will never forget for life. how not? he was the person who first makes my heart feel the love and the person who first made ​​me feel hate. but I am quite alone and this guitar that bears witness to the life and love.

maybe this time she was happy there, and I can only sang this song for a most beautiful thing in the beginning of my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language