letter to heaven

when the eye should be confronted
to black and white
to laughter and tears
to hate and longing
so hard to see the reality
haven of peace
Heaven is full of joy
Heaven is full of warmth
where your justice
I sent a letter to heaven
I complained to my devote all thy
You may not cover the ears
You may not silent
writing it was the cry of human
The writing is the human pain
so dismiss the stretch of the word alive
letter to heaven
although unrequited.

By.Julius Sitanggang
when the eye should be confronted  to black and white  to laughter and tears  to hate and longing  so hard to see the reality


how can I say that I want to meet God?
This seems ridiculous. but only these letters was that I could send for thy Lord. There are no secrets between us, I give you all the ins and outs of my life and my affliction, and I hope you take this letter and write back soon with your little act of miracle for the world.

seems silly but excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language