Behind My Silence

there are thousands of words you want to utter
when the heart wants to vent
hope you're listening
dark corner I saw your face
looks elegance unspeakable
if the moon could say
I would whisper words of love
and send it to you
I truly helpless
if I was in front of you
unspeakable limp and tongue, as if frozen
God give me strength just a minute to look at her
and said ..
I love you


by.Julius Sitanggang 

Behind My Silence

is unique if someone really loves a woman, but because the differences are so far away that he could only admire him from the "angle" that she did not know. love does not have to have,

so it is with this one man. express love, not necessarily with words but with action would make women always curious about these figures. feelings of love can be painful it could be happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language