Night ..

night heard when the sun drowned himself
give peace to the soul of imagination
moon began to give light
I picked up the guitar and started my play
solemn tones adore month
This evening is the first night
where he went out of the circle of my life
why not
let this guitar to be a witness
fireflies took part
swaying grass, too
when I sang a song in the night
the wind began to feel
and soul begin to brood
how beautiful nature is
night ..
oh ..
night ..
show your beauty
before moon drown herself.

By.Julius Sitanggang



night heard when the sun drowned himself  give peace to the soul of imagination  moon began to give light  I picked up the guitar and started my play


I purposely made ​​this poem with inspiring evening and a glass of hot tea and also accompanied by a guitar. moon shining with light and I'm sitting on the front porch by playing songs of love romance, remember the past are filled with colorful. if the world could keep this as quiet as possible would be better for me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language