Hearts were glued

just counting the days
I loose you to go
though indeed you only for a moment
but still I was not able to
where I'll find
substitute yourself when the liver has been glued
I have traveled a thousand ways
so you pobud with me
Will you come home
back with me
or you may
substitute myself back together
let the stars be mute witnesses
above loyalty to her heart's
and let him return
even with him, my substitute

By.Julius Sitanggang
just counting the days  I loose you to go  though indeed you only for a moment  but still I was not able to  where I'll find

above poem describes a person who had to give up the departure of one who is loved is hoping to get what it wanted all along.
many ways has this person done so that his loved ones are not going to leave him. But alas .. all must be in accordance with what is going on, replace the beloved figure is mustahi thing to do. and until then he'll continue to wait until a loved one back and get him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language