Father........

in the silence of my heart longs
to meet and share stories
but longing to stay just longing
son now only bear the burden
I call your name in the liver
remember the days that you always meneguhkanku
I hope someday to be a real man
but longing to stay just longing
if God allowed me to meet
although it was short lived
I want to make you feel proud of me
I want to be like you dad
I'm proud to be your son's father
I hope you are up there watching me
smiled as I waved my hand toward you
Father ...
however, only a longing desire

By.Julius Sitanggang


in the silence of my heart longs to meet and share stories but longing to stay just longing son now only bear the burden

thank you father has taught me about the meaning of life and you are always the best in my life. although this time you are gone, but your soul is always there in my heart.

Forgive me father for I still have not been able to show my success when my father was still beside me. but all that I have done I have done for you and thank you for the wisdom you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language