Unrequited Love

easy to say love
difficult to accept the fact
if you know this love
no ordinary love
but for what
you have to go with love false
so naive of me
believe in love like this
when you realize
I could not
I really could not
live without your love
I already love you too dependent
I knelt expect should the love back
what was my fault until you make like this
what is this what you want
if this is just a game of love
playing with a feeling
better slap me and stick my chest once
so I can hate you forever


By. Julius Sitanggang 

easy to say love difficult to accept the fact if you know this love no ordinary love but for what

 unrequited love, everything is done for you to understand that I love you, I love you and I crave you. but what happened you did not expect me in your heart.

maybe this is the fate that must be taken, without you by my side would not make my life suffer forever, but wound up going to love this dressing with a sense of stupidity I have loved the wrong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language