I love Iraq and Jewish

I fought this ground
This ground I survived
find things I hate
bleeding from the human body
fired a bullet to achieve greatness
What I did was wrong
face camouflage
dress studded with symbols
I hate myself sometimes
why should there be bloodshed
I had to shed blood to them
who have children
I have to eliminate their lives to
who have a loved one
sad
is there any other way
is there anything that could make a peace
if God willed
I will finish this request
cry sounded everywhere
scream .. that God will hear you scream
the pain of the oppressed
and time to remove life


By.Julius Sitanggang 

I fought this ground This ground I survived find things I hate bleeding from the human body fired a bullet to achieve greatness
  
true of bloodshed could get the glory? true that the kills can get a win? is there no peace in this world?

a question that always dwell in the human mind. Dilemma, and all should be resolved by peaceful means without having to take up arms and with a calm mind.

i love iraq and jewish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language