I Never Willing

I admit I'm jealous
Every time I hear his name you call
But I could never
Doing what I should do
Because it is you're not mine

I admit I miss you
Although it turns out you never miss
But I could never
Doing what I should want
Because it is you're not mine

I tried his best
Remain faithful keeping everything
For the love that never ends

Honesty heart that I could not possibly deny
My desire for you to know the contents of my heart
For the love that never ends

By. Julius Sitanggang


I admit I'm jealous Every time I hear his name you call But I could never Doing what I should do

lie seemed to be the best partner in life, making a false promises and make as if it will happen.

lie became a weapon to deceive the most impactful partner, the beautiful words into a chimera sipendengar and ends with sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language