LOVE is more than just words

thank you for the love
like the moon shining in the liver
a new leaf
piece of paper that I would row with a colorful life
providing unmatched spirit

thank you for the love
polished like a rainbow adorning the lake
provide brightness after cloudy
as the poet sang posts
Similarly hinted love my heart

oh my moon .. oh my star .. let this pulse
give a tone of love
see I began to feel a deep longing
do not want to break it though just one second

let people say what
but love does not require negotiations
let people say what
but love does not have the judgment
.........
welcomes minstrels of love


By.Julius Sitanggang

thank you for the love polished like a rainbow adorning the lake provide brightness after cloudy as the poet sang posts Similarly hinted love my heart

 love is not just words, love is greater than a regular chat, love gives a million meanings from all over the world. do not equate love with words.

could write a thousand words of love for you, but my actions would be useful for me to show to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language