Failure Of Love

Repeatedly you hurt
You repeatedly betrayed
Try to understand this pain
My heart has not been for injuries

I admit it was really heavy
Leave the existing
But I have to do
Because I know this is the best

I had to leave you
Which has ruined me
The pain, the pain, oh the pain

I had to leave you
Which has ruined me
more love
You should be aware that
Not him, not him, but I

Is it bad
I had to give up
my love is greater than hate me
Enough that I feel
... enough that I feel

By. Julius Sitanggang


Repeatedly you hurt You repeatedly betrayed Try to understand this pain My heart has not been for injuries

looking for life partner just like looking for a needle in a haystack, very, very difficult to be a dilemma in life let alone be a failure of love.

destroyed when all the world as if it became a love failure. life feels empty and almost stopped in the course of life.

should the have to have the word "love failure" in the dictionary in a relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language