Whimpering child .... Tough dad

Still stored in your eyes ten thousand events
Bumps and waves sculpted on forehead
....

Dad, I miss the quiet silence
ours to harvest rice
But the longing to stay just longing
Your son is now a lot of the burden

You have to understand black
and the red road
Wrinkled cheek bone
picture of the struggle

Who had muscular shoulders,
jet sunburned
now thin and stooped

You look old and tired,
sweating profusely
nnamun you remain steadfast

Although sometimes gasping breath
growing burden laden
you stay afloat

But the spirit never fade
though sometimes shaky step
You remain faithful


By.Julius Sitanggang

Still stored in your eyes ten thousand events Bumps and waves sculpted on forehead ....  Dad, I miss the quiet silence ours to harvest rice

Your son now bear the burden of suffering, when you leave me for good. This longing will always stay there .. Dad ..

why should not you leave me fast, when I really need a father figure, you are not present in my life. I say should the Lord is not fair.
Or do I really have to get through this so I get something worthwhile in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language