I'm Here

You're so tired my tired too
I definitely happy you happy
Share our destiny always
Unless you fall in love with each
This time almost exhausted my powers
Prove to you there is a real love
Faithfully attend every day
Could not bear to leave you alone
Although you often even fun alone
Because sometimes you do not see the angel
Wingless, not brilliant, not handsome
But this love you please shootout
Angels also know who the champion
Empty your girlfriend will not disappear overnight by dreams
But the opportunities that may not be perfect for me
But be ready to be tested
I believe that true self love
You always ask me constantly accompany
You always joke if my face is replaced
Let go my own away because he can not


By.Julius Sitanggang

You're so tired my tired too I definitely happy you happy Share our destiny always Unless you fall in love with each

 above poem is a love poem, convincing the couple to continue to believe that he was the best for the future, giving a greeting of love that never runs out.

given a hope in the sincerity of love and believe that all can be passed without a quarrel and peace will become a thing he accountable in relation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language