No Title

piece of paper looks at the old table
visible stroke of a pen on paper forms
I approached slowly and paused for a moment
old paper
goose bumps rippled uncontrollably
moment when I read the contents stroke of a pen
......
the end of history scratches soldier
not as strong
not as dashing
but by the nation's land
Blood is not a barrier
but the love of independence to feel courage
to my beloved mother
forgive me for not been able to give the best
but at least I did not desecrate my flag
....
stroke of a pen and blood
is the silent witness
bullet is history
courage is a speck of independence
let my name written beautifully
and the eyes of the younger generation into the spotlight

old paper


By. Julius Sitanggang

piece of paper looks at the old table visible stroke of a pen on paper forms I approached slowly and paused for a moment

warriors created to protect the country in addition to the soldiers was created to die. an award that we must uphold.

without them the country would experience the occupation, without them no one awake. uniform is a sign of patriotism, the rank is a sign of courage and maintenance of weapons is a sign of a soldier to defend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language