I Come

a thousand years for you
one day for Me
runs to get him
scream as loud as possible
cry like a child
let this story become real for me
life after death
became a reality early
silencing passion for
buried
I am that I am
giving breath
I am that I am
owner breath
...
stood staring at Rays
and sparkling luster
not able to lift my face
prostrate because of arrogance
..
and let it be part
for all that I have done


By. Julius Sitanggang 
a thousand years for you one day for Me runs to get him scream as loud as possible cry like a child

there are born and some are dying. all naturally occurring and whether you are ready to experience it? all have a role in life and all have a just retribution for what was done during his lifetime.

world time different from the time in the afterlife, over time it should all be ready replaced and replaceable. All that is in this world nothing lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language