Sweet

she smiled.very sweet like honey.
I saw under the sun.there is light at your pretty face. 

I feel the gentle caress spoiled.
and apparently did not want to let go of this view.
if I can get you.I would wake up the Borobudur temple for you.
I'll Cross the ocean just for you.

she saw me.Heart stopped.
Sense of turmoil.O poet of love
give me strength to catch his eye.

moon and let the silent witness.
Unrequited love is not possible.
love does not have to have.
but the heart it pobud love.


By. Julius Sitanggang 

sweet

of poetry titled "Sweet":

Above poem is a poem about a man who just had a feeling for a woman and so admire the elegance of women. feelings of love for the first time is making all the forgotten and he just seemed perfect woman in his eyes.

If you want to comment on this poem, I gladly accept criticism of your positive and negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language