I hate .....

Broken heart,may already be part of the story
smiling but sliced the ..laughing but crying
sad
if I could ... I'll dispose of this memory from my brain
if I could ... I'll burn the memories that existed
sad
rebel backfire , silent even more wrong
want to scream loud , but helpless
wanted to run away but undirected
This passion is getting evaporated
evaporated ..
and evaporated ..
time to lay down and let go of all the load
hope tomorrow will be brighter
until it was over to my memories
until about the time when I did not know myself anymore


By.Julius Sitanggang
i hate ...

of poetry titled HATE:

everyone must have felt hate, what more hate on someone that you really love? all become jumbled, do not know who you are or who he is. poem above is a manifestation of the words that excite hatred deep and can not be cured by anything except a way to forget someone who never attended kehidupannya.Bila have to be a lunatic to stop saying the word "Hate".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose Your Language